Saturday 6 June 2009

TIME TO WORK

I am told that next week Nizar Jamaluddin is going to file a stay in the Federal Court to continue with Pakatan's version of who is the legitimate MB.

I was also imformed that Pakatan has every intention of continuing and bringing their political agenda to the next level.

A new series of ceramah will be launched. The so-called "1black Perak" t-shirt will be adorned.

Despite all the hype, I assure the rakyat of Perak that my executive councillors and I will continue with our usual business of the day – helping to maintain stability and bringing about development for the people.

For example yesterday, I visited Hospital Tuanku Bainun to observe the current level of dengue cases. After that I met with hospital administrators and discussed the hospital's requirement for the cardiology, paediatric and maternity departments.

All these are part of the government-of-the-day's efforts to improve public delivery services for the rakyat. I'm happy to note the hospital team of doctors and nurses are very dedicated.

A day earlier I was in RPS Dala, Gerik accompanying His Royal Highness the Sultan deep into the jungle to launch the solar power hybrid for the Orang Asli.

It was a fascinating experience to be with the Orang Asli who have been living there all their lives and to witness the government's efforts to provide infrastructure to uplift their well-being. I must say more should be done to increase their economic and education conditions.

I'm also working with the increasing number of investors who have started to flock back to Perak to enquire about investment opportunities.

Tonight the meeting with Bahrain's group and Perak Chinese Chamber of Commerce will be held.

This school holidays also mean weddings for new couples. I have to attend as many as possible. I'm honoured to be invited but I must apologise that it is not possible for me to fulfill all in one day.

I have attended least 20 houses over the weekend. I'm happy because people are still friendly and they are equally honoured with my presence.

Judging from what I have witnessed, people want their lives to continue without disruption. They are fed-up with the unending attempts to change the political landscape of the state. They want a new beginning and do not want their daily routines to be manipulated with delusions of change and political upheaval.

I'm certain that people are beginning to judge that the call for destruction and to wipe-out any party is just not BN's way.

We are not the doomsday slayers who are utterly devoid of rationality. In essence, people will realise that the delusionist will always work to make the culprit the victim, and the victim the culprit.

Salam Perjuangan !